Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Candy Day!!

After making some yummy treats, getting our costumes on and taking some pictures, we went over to the Farrell's house for crafts, dinner and trick-or-treating! It was so much fun and I got TONS of candy!



Caiden was the cutest little sea otter! He laughed when we put the costume on him and was happy in it all night!
People always tell mommy that I remind them of Shirley Temple. A few months ago I watched some VHS tapes (I didn't even know what those were!!) of old Shirley Temple movies at Papa and Grandma GG's house and some other ones at Grammy and Grandpa's house and I was hooked! I was so excited to dress up as her and told everyone everywhere we went who I was going to be for Halloween!
 Mommy and I made Oreo Cookie Pumpkin and Mummy pops - they were so yummy!
 Doing crafts with my friends!

 This lady rode her horse around the neighborhood and handed out candy!
 This nice lady insisted on giving Caiden candy even though she knew it was really for daddy!
 Maddie helped Abby and I trick-or-treat and she protected us from the scary houses!
 Trick-or-treating wore Caiden out!
 Zoe and I
 Zoe & Haley...the mermaid and kitty cat


 We were all very excited to sort our candy!
Abby and me!

Happy Candy Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment