After Disneyland, we went to Mormor and Papa's house to sleep. On Friday, we went to visit Mormor's class! I brought them all donut holes...they were so excited!
After the kids went home, I did a little art project for St. Patrick's Day. I painted green peppers and stamped them on paper to look like shamrocks. I had green paint everywhere!
The final product turned out pretty cute!
Saturday was Jacob's pirate birthday party! I had fun dressing up like a pirate!
I won a game where I had to sit on a balloon and pop it...my prize was a puzzle. My favorite!
Happy 4th Birthday Jacob!
We were going to drive home after the party but Daddy's meeting ended early so he got to drive to Valencia with Uncle Phil and come to the party for a little bit. After the party, we got to go see Uncle Phil, Auntie Bri and meet baby Leighton for a little bit! The last time we saw them Caiden was only 3 days old and Leighton was still in Auntie Bri's tummy! They are visiting from Washington and staying with Leighton's new cousin Stella. There were 2 new babies that I got to meet and they were SO cute!
This isn't the greatest picture but at least we got one all together!
After a long but fun couple of days, we stopped by Chick-fil-A for dinner and then drove 2 hours home. Because it was St. Patrick's day, they had green ice cream! I thought that was so funny :)



No comments:
Post a Comment