Mommy, Caiden and I were going to pick Mor Mor and Papa up from the San Diego airport really early one morning, so we decided to make it into a mini vacation! We drove down to San Diego the afternoon before and met Daddy after work at the beach! We spent a few hours building sand castles and playing in the water!
After the beach, we went and took a quick shower at our hotel and drove to Belmont Park in Mission Beach for dinner and to play!
We ate dinner at a fun restaurant right on the beach! I thought it was fun that our table was in the sand! We sat on some bar stools and watched the pretty sunset!
Then we walked back to Belmont Park and played a few games in the arcade, rode on the carousel and all shared a HUGE ice cream cone for dessert!
Caiden and I had fun playing for a little bit at the hotel before we fell asleep!









No comments:
Post a Comment