Monday, October 17, 2011

Guess Who's 6 Months Old Already?!?


Caiden turned 6 months old on September 28th. He's getting so big, so fast! We think he keeps getting cuter and more fun as he grows but it makes mommy and daddy sad that the time is going by so fast! Here are some fun facts about him...

  •  16.3 lbs (40th percentile)
  •  26 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
  • He can sit up on his own for the most part
  • He likes to eat big boy food...pears are his favorite! He also likes sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini, plums & apples. He HATES peaches!
  • He's the easiest, most mellow baby! Mommy keeps saying that his personality is an evidence of God's grace in our lives because he balances me out...but I don't really know what she means by that :)
  • He loves when I read him books or dance & sing with him
  • I make him laugh the loudest of anybody
  • He is very ticklish on his tummy and feet
  • He looks A LOT like daddy and not too much like me or mommy
  • He loves to be in his swing or exersaucer
  • He has the chunkiest cheeks and legs that we LOVE to kiss :)
I love my "bubbas" or "brudder" or "son" depending on what I feel like calling him that day. He is SO fun to be around, has the best smile and giggle. I'll post his 6 month pictures soon! Thank you Jesus for making him my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment