For daddy's birthday, mommy and I decorated the table and made a steak dinner!
I painted daddy some cards!
Mommy let me pick the bag for daddy's present...I decided he would like Ariel the best :)
Daddy and Uncle Mikey are silly!!
I put these ribbons on the table all by myself!
Caiden likes to read books with me!
Helmet safety is very important...even if it's on backwards!!
I taught Caiden all about bicycle safety too :)
Auntie Brooke came to California for a wedding so she got to come over for an early breakfast before church on Sunday before she had to fly home!
We have an apple tree in our backyard now so we picked some apples and made apple sauce...SO yummy!!!
We have an apple tree in our backyard now so we picked some apples and made apple sauce...SO yummy!!!
Caiden was our test taster...I think he liked it too!
Swimming in October?!? Sounds good to me!!
Practicing my dives!


No comments:
Post a Comment