Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!!


 Decorating the Christmas Tree


 December Nights at Balboa Park in San Diego


 I supervised Daddy and Uncle Mikey while they put up the house lights
 The stockings are hung and the tree is decorated!
Uncle D and Auntie Amber came over to decorate Christmas cookies and to exchange a few presents!

 They picked out the PERFECT gift for me...a sparkly purse and princess chapsticks :)
 We had a fun night together! I can't wait until Auntie Amber has their baby boy in April! I already decided that he and Caiden will be good friends!
 We went to see Santa at the mall. I kept telling Caiden that it was going to be ok and that Santa isn't scary...but when we got there, I changed my mind! He had to go on an hour dinner break - Daddy told me he went to go eat some hot dogs and milk. I thought that was funny but it still didn't make me like him anymore. All the people in line kept telling me it would be ok and I worked REALLY hard to trust mommy and daddy but all I really wanted was my Uncle Mikey!
When it was our turn, I walked up and told Santa my whole life story in 3 long sentences! I did manage to mention that I wanted an Ariel dress, but I forgot to tell him what Caiden wanted. Good thing Caiden took my advice - he seemed to like Santa. I wasn't so sure though!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see your new house!!!!!!!!!! I need pics! :)

    ReplyDelete