Our cousin Kristen married Jeff on June 16th at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego!
Caiden got to be the ring bearer and I was a flower girl!
At the rehearsal, I got my butterfly wings and headband to wear for the big day!
We weren't sure how Caiden would do but he did great! He sat almost the whole way down the aisle. Because the aisle was all grass, I had to pull pretty hard to get the wagon down the aisle! My new friend Dakota helped push the wagon for a little while and I made it the rest of the way!
Once we got up front, Caiden saw mommy and started to stand up! Unfortunately the wagon stopped and he kept going...and faceplanted into the front of the wagon :) Daddy grabbed him though and he was ok!
I loved being able to stand up front with all of the big girls during the ceremony...and I didn't even have to take a potty break during it like I did in Meghan & Greg's wedding in April :)
Kimber, me & Mommy
4 Generations!
Grammy & Grandpa's wedding picture...we still have her dress! If mommy and daddy got married in the winter, Mommy said she would've worn it! She said that maybe I could wear it when I get married...daddy doesn't like us to talk about that though :)
Caiden and I entertained the guests during dinner with our dance moves! I LOVED my dress because it made big swirls when I would spin and Caiden just started walking a few days before so he had fun walking and falling!! It was fun to have the dance floor to ourselves!
Norwegian wedding cake...so yummy!
Caiden was such a trooper! At the end of the reception, we put him in the wagon with some books and he laid there until we were ready to leave!
This was such a fun day! Thank you Jeff & Kristen for letting us be part of it! We love you!!










No comments:
Post a Comment