Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Recap of May!

Here's a bit of what we were up to over the past month!
 Caiden boy LOVES balls and his two favorite words are "ball" and "throw"! The problem is...he thinks everything is a ball and likes to see how far it will go!

 On the first hot day we had, daddy pulled out the slip 'n slide!

 I wrote a letter to Cinderella...
 ...a few weeks later, I got a letter back!
Roasting marshmallows!!
 We met Mommy's high school friend Jenna and her cute baby Jackson at Great Park in Irvine! We had such a fun time playing at the playground, going on the carousel and flying up in this huge hot air balloon! I was a little scared at first...it went up 400 feet! But once we started up, it was SO fun!


 

 

 

Our little climber!

 Uncle Mikey moved back to Fresno :( I still ask mommy and daddy when he is coming back to live with us!
 We met mommy's roommate from college at Disneyland one Saturday morning before they moved to Idaho.
 A few days later we got to go back to Disneyland with Jacob and Jackson!
I made myself and Papa a snack one Sunday after church!

No comments:

Post a Comment