We took Caiden to Lake Antonio for his first high school summer camp. Mormor, Papa, Mommy, Caiden and I slept in a trailer and daddy slept in the tent with his boys. We had lots of fun playing with the other little kids at the campsite and at the beach. Mormor played with Caiden and me while Papa drove a boat and mommy and daddy spent time with their kids. I had fun riding on the boats and jet ski! Uncle Mikey got to come this year too!
Caiden and Charis and the beach
He loved sleeping in his tent!
Mommy and Daddy took me out on the jet ski
Sleeping some more!
Haley and I had matching life jackets!
This is daddy and Uncle Mikey launching someone off the blob...I really wanted mommy to hold me while she was trying to record it so it's a little shaky!
No comments:
Post a Comment