Sunday night after the beach, we went to see Sara at Ruby's for dinner and the headed to our hotel in Anaheim. After a good night sleep, we loaded up the double stroller on the shuttle and headed off to Disneyland! Our first stop was Small World, since it's my favorite! We spent the morning & early afternoon going on rides. We went back to the hotel for lunch and dinner and then went back to California Adventure for dinner and more fun! At the very end of the night, Caiden and I fell asleep in the stroller and daddy used his fast pass to go on the new Star Tours ride!
It was really nice weather but the sun was burning Caiden's head so he had to wear this hat even though it's way too big...the poor kid has no hair!!
Disneyland is exhausting for a 4 month old!
On Tuesday morning Caiden and I watched cartoons while mommy and daddy got ready. We went to breakfast and then drove to a new place called Adventure City which was about 10 minutes away. Mommy heard about this place on the internet and thought I would like it. We pulled into the parking lot and almost drove away...it didn't look so fun from the outside. But we decided to just go for it anyways and we're so glad we did! It was a perfect little amusement park for kids my age! I was tall enough and brave enough for almost all of the rides, there were no lines and it was cheap :)
We cooled off in the "Mist Room" - you should've seen my hair after that mist :)
I got to drive daddy and Caiden in this police truck!
Daddy was scared so I had to protect him!








No comments:
Post a Comment