Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life From My Perspective

I recently visited the doctor for my 3 year old check up. I'm am 37 inches tall and weigh 32 pounds (50th percentile for both!) I still love to talk and ask questions! I love my brother and get so excited when he smiles at me! Mommy did a little interview with me the other day so I thought I would share:


Favorite colors: purple, red & black
Favorite food: ice cream, popsicles, spaghetti, yogurt, smashed cheese (grilled cheese) & turkey sandwiches
Favorite activity: SINGING, reading books, playing Play-doh, doing puzzles, playing "chester" (Twister)
Favorite story: "BooBoo Story" (The Good Samaritan out of my kids Bible)
Favorite game: Name That Tune...mommy and I liked to hum a song and have the other person guess which song we're singing
Best Friend: "Baby Snake" (Imaginary pet snake that goes with us everywhere we go!!)

I love to play outside, ride my bike or scooter, play catch and dress up in my princess clothes.
The video below is me singing one of my favorite songs...Swimming Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment