Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun Zone in Newport Beach

Mommy, Caiden and I drove to Newport Beach for a night and met Mormor and Papa. After a day at the beach, we drove to Balboa Island and took the ferry over to the Fun Zone. Mommy and Uncle T used to come here a lot when they were little.
 Balboa Island

 On the ferry over to the Fun Zone
Yummy dinner at Pizza Pete's
Time for the Ferris Wheel and Merry-Go-Round!
  Mommy's favorite ride was the Ferris Wheel but she said she was getting too old to go on it now, so Papa went on it with me instead :)
 I was so brave and yelled to mommy, Mormor and Caiden every time we came around to the bottom "This like fun!" My favorite was getting stuck at the very top!

 Caiden liked to watch the lights
After the rides, we ferried back to Balboa Island and walked to get yummy ice cream for dessert. Yes, I did have my own but I thought it would be good to try everyone else's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment