Santa comes to Mormor and Papa's house on Christmas Eve morning! When we got home from Lil Yule Aften, we left some cookies and milk for Santa and headed off to bed!
I was so excited to get my Ariel dress!!
Starting his Dodger collection early!
The super princess...3 crowns, a cape, an Ariel dress...and an umbrella, of course!
Caiden is SO fun to dress up!!
At night, the rest of the family came over for dinner and gifts.
Great Grandpa and me
Daddy's girl
I love my cousin Kimber!
I thought it was funny that I got lost in the pile of presents...don't worry, they weren't all for me!
Mormor & Papa bought me a "puter" to "do my work on"!
Two of Daddy's favorite things all wrapped into 1 gift...Dodgers hand sanitizer!
Caiden played with this cube the whole time!
I was so excited to get a Tangled dress!
Silly Caiden...he liked the wrapping paper and ribbon the best!










No comments:
Post a Comment