My great grandpa got to go meet Jesus yesterday morning. Daddy woke me up early and told me we were going to drive out to Grammy and Grandpa's house. He said that everyone was going to be very sad today because we all miss Grandpa but that we don't have to be sad for too long because Grandpa now gets to live in Heaven with Jesus. Lots of people cried throughout the day but we loved all being together and telling funny stories about my great grandpa. Caiden and I love Grandpa so much...I loved to go out to their house for the weekend. I liked when Grandpa put us on his lap and sang songs with us. He liked to tickle us and tell us funny jokes! I was sad when I got to Grammy and Grandpa's house and Grandpa wasn't there but Grammy told me again that because Grandpa loved Jesus and Jesus died on the cross for our sins, Grandpa got to go live in Heaven now. I keep reminding mommy that she doesn't have to be sad but can be happy because Grandpa lives with Jesus now and we can go see him someday. Last night when I was going to bed, I prayed and thanked Jesus for Heaven and thanked him that we could go see Grandpa and Jesus in Heaven someday soon!

Grammy & Grandpa were at the hospital when I was born!
This past Christmas
We love you Grandpa and thank you for your faithfulness!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment