We left Mormor and Papa's house late Christmas Eve and got to Grandma and Papa Mac's new house in Fresno around 2:30am! This was the first time we got to see the house since they moved in!
Feeding the horses across the road
We got to meet our new cousin McKayla for the first time! 10 days old and SO cute!!
Caiden & Uncle Kacey
Our little bulldog fan!
Auntie Megan bought these jammies as a joke to wear in her kindergarten class...Grandma Mac loved them and thought all the girls should have them too :)
Just call me Dr. Kelsey! It so fun to dress like daddy!
Checking out Grandma Panico!
The boy cousins!!
I love my cousins!
On the 26th, we went over to Grandma and Papa GG's house for breakfast to celebrate Christmas with all of the Macs!
All the grandkids, inlaws and greats!
So far Caiden is the only boy to carry on the McElroy name!
Grandma and Papa GG and the great grandkids...minus McKayla
I love my baby cousin! Now all of my babies and stuffed animals are named McKayla too!
If he wasn't my cousin, I think I would be in love with Max :)
I love my cousin Jo too!
This was right before Hannah and I flipped the swing over, knocked my tooth loose and split my lip!
We hope you had a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of Jesus!!





No comments:
Post a Comment