Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is a little late but Caiden turned 9 months on December 28th! He's getting too big, too fast! I always ask mommy if it makes her "happy sad" that we are getting bigger...neither of us really know what "happy sad" means, but she answers me and I'm satisfied :)


Here are some facts about our Caiden Boy:
  • 27.5" tall (25th percentile)
  • 19.5 oz (25th percentile)
  • LOVES to eat...especially fruit, Puffs, MumMum crackers and turkey
  • Scoots and rolls around to get where he needs to go...when I wasn't crawling at this age, mommy and daddy were kind of worried but with Caiden not being mobile yet, they are just thankful :)
  • Tricks: waves hi, says mama and dada, makes his funny face on command!
He is a happy, noisy little boy who rarely cries but LOVES to talk...I wonder where he gets that from?!? This is Caiden's silly face!
This was my silly face when I was a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment